Friday, August 6, 2010

Rabbi refund

I don't think I posted this yet, I will be receiving a refund from the rabbi. He totally apologized after I "fired" him, saying he let me down, he flaked out (his words, but also the way I described it privately), he was too consumed with family crises to give me proper attention, etc. I'm glad I will get a refund - I desperately need the money, for school as well as bills.

At least I know another rabbi, a woman. I may have mentioned her before. She answered some questions for me (for free, no less!), including whether animals have a soul and can go to Paradise (the answers were yes and yes). It may sound childish, but I want to be with my cat in heaven if there is one. It would be cool to be able to communicate with my cat in new ways in the afterlife and achieve new understanding. Like I said, I know this sounds like kid stuff - but I'm just a big kid!!

No comments:

Post a Comment