Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The latest

Unfortunately, I have missed the last Unitarian Universalist religious ed classes, because two weeks ago I had my pupils dilated at an eye exam and couldn't see well enough to drive far, and last night wasn't feeling particularly well. I hope to go next Tuesday.

My experiment with eating kosher has pretty much ended, but I may try to restart it... I have just found myself craving cheeseburgers the last few days. Plus they are cheaper than kosher burgers!

At lunch, my conservative coworkers were talking about how some NY Muslims want to build a mosque near Ground Zero, and how they shouldn't be allowed to do that. One compared it to Nazis setting up shop near Auschwitz. What an analogy... I say, let the Muslims build wherever they want to. All Muslims shouldn't be painted with the same brush as the misguided souls who attacked this country. They represent a few bad apples who tarnish the reputation of all Muslims as a result. All Muslims shouldn't be punished for the sins of a few...

No comments:

Post a Comment